Tuesday 20 July 2010

Baby, Something beautiful's dying...

Hola Readers!

It's time again for one of my late night blogs, I've got alot on my mind and I know for a fact alot of people read this, and often don't give a damn, but yesterday it would have been my Dad's 57th, and what happened? all of my effects pedals got fried, yeah, great...

Luckily I salvaged them all except for the bodged Korg, which I was really enjoying using after so long, but on further inspection, it seems some of the soldering on the circuitry has just disintegrated, so I'll give up on that one and look at getting something else, because that unit, really came in handy, I'll be sure to see what the range is, I've tried the Line 6 Pod XT Live, and that really seems to be fitting the bill, at a hefty £269, it's a BIG BILL! (classic line there, hall of fame readers will get that one ;D)

Anyway, onto more pressing issues, mind games, whats going on in my noggin?

Well, Wednesday 28th, I've gotta go in the oven for an MRI scan at the hospital at stupid o'clock in the morning, which I'm dreading, alas, I'll try and keep the chipper attitude, even if things keep going wrong and my colleagues and my mother make me feel utterly useless, I'm finding it increasingly hard to keep a good state of mind...

Also, I think it was a mistake for me to join FormSpring, theres been a series of questions been asked about me, love interests and the special someone who I've mentioned, I can't help but think it may be that someone asking the questions, whoever it is, I'd like to know, but the real thing is, that I just don't want to risk ruining a friendship with the thing called love, nor do I want to hurt/be hurt as much as last time... I just can't get her out of my mind...

Love, eh, it's a fantastic thing when it works...

Post cut short for now, started feeling really ill

Your Pal
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment