Monday 19 November 2012

The Dream Is Collapsing

Hello hello hello!

Fancy seeing you here, dyou come here often?

Now I'm very sorry that I haven't written in a while, it's just a case of I've been occupied but now I aim to rectify that!

You know who I am, and you know why you're here. How have you been? It's been a while and I do have alot to tell you, so here goes!

It has been a very strange year for me, every aim that I had in January has collapsed down into a sea of despair, I left Framed, rejoined them for one gig, was told bluntly I wasn't wanted, so I no longer wish to be associated with them, I'll only keep in touch with Joe because he's a damn good guitar tech, and Kim, because she's awesome.

It has, however, been a big year for Me, Chris and Rob. We started up That Manly Gaming Blog and we've pretty much hit 100 videos, whereas we don't have much of a following, we do have 2,500 views and 23 subscribers, which is alot more than we ever thought we had, next year however we plan to verge out into a sea of original content, stuff like sketches, podcasts, reviews, parodies and much more, we're gonna do it properly to give all of you a brilliant experience when you watch our silly videos, more details to follow, so keep your eyes out for That Manly Variety Show!

A lot of work, time, money and planning is going into this new stuff so I hope I can rely on you, my dear readers to support us in our quest for YouTube fame (and maybe fortune)!

In terms of how I'm doing? I'm a little depressed, I'm also besotted with someone, I'll go into that on my next blog!

This year has, however, been a very philosophical year for me, I've had more time to myself, less worries and more time to discover who I am, and what I actually want to do, and some of the realizations have been shocking to say the least, music will be on the backburner, but again, I'll go into this in my next blog!

For now, however, I need to get ready for work, so I'll leave you with my cover of "Skyfall" from the James Bond movie of the same name (go see it, it is awesome)


Thank you so much for reading
Speak soon
Your Pal
Luke Clarke


1 comment: