Friday 10 June 2011

ProspeKcts & ProjeKcts

Greetings readers, fancy bumping into you here.

What a coincidence!

How're you all doing? Well I hope, it's been a little while since I last blogged, simply because I just haven't gotten around to it, however that said, it's given me time to gather some thoughts and put them into a readable format for y'all!

The past week has been...odd, to say the least, I've felt really rough in general and my head has just been all over the place, but I've (thankfully) had a lot of support from my friends, I won't name names, but a lot of you fine folk have been around to talk to and I thank you all for it.


Get clued up about the latest goings on in Framed by clicking the respective buttons!

As you'll guess from those blogs, last practice was a bit naff, click those and you'll find out why and why there are big things on the horizon, I've never been as creative as I am currently, I use music as a healer for any symptoms I suffer, as cliché as it sounds, it certainly is a big part of my life, which is why I strive constantly to be the best I can be, considering my lack of musical knowledge and my gammy hands.


Alot of new albums in the rotation this week, I'll be getting some mini-reviews up soon, along with my word on Duke Nukem Forever, which I can hardly believe I have sitting on my shelf!

Another thing that may be in the works with Rob & Chris, is a gaming based website, it's just an idea at the moment, however I think the potential is massive, so keep your eyes on mine and Rob's Blag. On a different note, me and Chris are working/brainstorming on a YouTube series based on the adventures of a UK lorry driver, which I'm looking forward to doing the voice over(s) for, it'll be similar to various conversations we've had as cockney cab drivers before.

I've got 3 songs in the work, which I intend to have a crack at with the band after the next gig at The Actress & Bishop, Friday 17th June, which is we enter our period of re-invention, so to speak, a clean slate as we write towards an inevitable Framed album!

Now that's all I can think of
B Cool, take care

Luke Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment