Friday 31 December 2010

Luke Clarke's World Of Tomorrow!


Welcome To The World Of Tomorrow or 2011, one of the two, you decide... it's all a matter of choice

So, just a very quick post here,



I signed in on the 30th, the anniversary of my Dad's death and HABISKY! we had 1,000 views! fantastic, I don't even know that many people, so thank you all very much for working your way back here, to the Luke Clarke Blog, I appreciate each and every one of you, you're all diamond, if not a more precious material, because it's you that pushes me to keep writing this blog, with the help from my friends creating and suggesting content, we've moved this blog from strength to strength, I'm writing more than ever and I'm enjoying writing each and every one of them. 

So let's keep this train keep on ridin', ridin' on through!




Also, a while back, I entered a competition over on Frampton Central, the main fan page for one of my favorite guitarists, Peter Frampton. The prize was the above pictured Gibson Custom Les Paul Peter Frampton Signature, now this evening, I checked my inbox, and I made a phone call to Simon, the guy who runs the website and when he answered, he told me that I had won that guitar, all of you readers will know of my abysmal bad luck, and this, was the light at the end of a terrible 2010 tunnel, so thank you Frampton Central, from the bottom of my heart. 

"I wonder how you're feeling, there's ringing in my ears"


Longer post coming soon!
Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
Your Pal
Luke Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment